Thursday 3 May 2012

[GCKR] Leviathan Right Side Dungeon Gameplay


Hello, I’m Kayne The Slayer. I play NAGC and KGC, and as you can tell, I’m an author here too, and have provided videos for KGC content for the past year or so.
People have been wanting it so I finally got to it, so enjoy. I did 3 videos.
1st: First one is to show how well it works with a pet like Rexion
2nd: Shows what it’s like without Rexion
3rd: My personal preference on Right Side skills
Video 1
YouTube Preview Image
Video 2:
YouTube Preview Image
Video 3:
YouTube Preview Image
And some pictures to show what is required for the last skill on both the Left and Right side
Left Side
null
null
null
null
null
null
Right Side
null
null
null
null
null
null
Again all of the above is required for each side. Ignore how it says 92 SP Used. Practice mode adds 2 SP onto something for some reason, no idea what.
Edit: Since someone asked for it, here’s my preferred Hybrid Build
null
null
null
null
nullnull
Since in Practice mode 92 would be your “maxed” used SP limit, you have 4 SP to spend how you wish, 11 if you decide not to get Time Marble.

No comments:

Post a Comment